Monday, August 18, 2008

Lilly's first day of Kindergarten!

Today was Lilly's first day of school. She was up at a bright 7 a.m. ready to go. Unfortunately she had to wait because she has the afternoon class which starts at 11:00 a.m. Once we were there she was even more excited, there was a lot going on and just trying to learn the whole schedule of things.

Lilly's teacher's name is Mrs. Stricker. We talked on the phone for 1/2 hour last night! She is amazing! Mark said when we left that some people are just meant to be teachers, and she is one of them! She is funny, up-beat and extremely outgoing. I know I will get along great with her, and I am so happy that Lilly has such a great first teacher!

Here are a couple of pics from her first day, and I am sure most of you have already seen them on kodakgallery.com, but I have to put them here too :)



1 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay! I'm so glad it went so well and Lilly is in capable hands.

I can't believe our babies are in kindergarten!!