Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Potty Training!

Awww... the joys of potty training an almost 2 year old! Granted I am impressed that Emmy has taken it upon herself to learn to potty train, but it is really like training a puppy at this point! She is VERY independent, she wants to only wear panties, so making it to the potty isn't always, the case. We are to the point that she will tell me "Pee Pee mommy" and all I have to say is "Okay then go on the toilet and let me hear it!" As soon as we get home from being out, she has to come home and take off her pull-up and put her panties on. I am hoping that she will be done by her 2nd birthday in 2 weeks, that would be awesome!! Lillian wasn't finished potty training until she was 3! I would like to have only 1 baby in diapers by the time the new baby comes. Wish us luck :)

0 comments: