Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Car!

So with gas prices rocketing and less than appropriate cars for 3 kids and a dog, we decided that we needed a more economical family car! Luckily we found a dealership that was willing to work with us after all that we have been through in the past year. Along with them willing to help us, we actually got to pick something that we wanted, and not just settle for something that was not what we really wanted. So Mark went to the dealership on Sunday and reported back to me for hours while I was home with knots in my belly. I was virtually shopping with him on the dealers website. We knew that we really wanted a Cadillac, but the one that we loved was too small for 5 people and a dog, being that it was a car. So the next best thing was the SRX. It is a "Crossover" and as Mark likes to call it a "Wagon". It has 3 rows of seating for those special occasions when we need the extra seats. It is beautiful and perfect. Mark picked it out all by his self... kudos Mark :)Here is a picture of our new addition... By the way... anyone want a Suburban, Jetta or Jeep? LOL! These pics were taken with my cell phone, I have since been advised that I need to take some better pics with my camera, so maybe this week I will do that!




0 comments: