Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catch up blog

It's been a while since my last blog, so I thought I would do one big catch up (no, not ketchup) blog! The first thing would have to be the March birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa Teixeira's. Grandpa, Jeff and I all had our birthdays last month, and as tradition, we had a BBQ. Yummy and great as ever! The following weekend was my birthday BBQ at dads. He made an awesome BBQ dinner as well!! My sister Heather, Aunt Diana, grandma and a few family friends joined us. Here are some pictures from those 2 days.






Marky's first hair cut... 4 months old!! The Thursday before Easter, I asked Aunt Beverly if she would give Marky his first hair cut. So later that afternoon, we headed over for the big event! He did so good and was so cute through it all. He looks like a new boy now!












Easter was our next big adventure. On good Friday, we went to Aunt Diana's and colored Easter eggs with our cousins, Gabby, Claire and Verity. They all had so much fun! There is quite a resemblance between all of them, being cousins and all. Later that night we went to Nicole's 6Th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. The girls didn't want to leave. Emmy has asked me everyday since if we can go back, sometimes she won't get out the car at home, because she wants me to take her there! It's only an HOUR drive!!! Sunday was Easter, I had enough camera battery to catch that morning, and the rest is history, or at least on Katy's camera haha. Mom made a great Easter lunch for the whole family and we had an egg hunt for the kids. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures at dads house for Easter or his birthday later on that day :( Happy Birthday Dad! We had a great dinner along with an egg hunt there too.










Last Thursday Lillian received her first school award... Student of The Month!! My mom was able to be here for it, so that was special for both her and Lilly... of course me too! We had a conference this week as well. Her teacher said that she is doing very well and her report card was very good, showing mostly excellent markings and a few P's and P+'s which stand for progressing (basically a "b") We are very proud of her! Her teacher also said that when the kids are given directions, the kids look at Lilly to see what she is doing and follow her lead! Pretty cool :)








Lastly, I finally got my website up and going!! I have been working hard trying to get my portfolio together. So please go check it out and let me know what you think! I love feedback :) www.melbphoto.com

0 comments: