Monday, February 2, 2009

Photography

Mark and I recently came up with a name for our Photography "business" if thats what you'll call it. The new name is MEL B Photography. We tried to make it catchy yet meaningful. I bet you are wondering, "Whats MEL B stand for?" Well between the 5 of us, our first initials all start with M,E, or L and of course our last name starting with a "B". I thought I would post some of the pictures I have been working on with my editing stuff. I know some of them are repeat offenders, but I changed them up a bit, so they are a little different. Let me know what you think, I would love your input!! Oh yeah, and if you like it enough, pass it on to your friends! I am anxious to get back to the coast so I can really start doing more with my photography. I find A LOT of inspiration over there... I can't wait!!

0 comments: